Mountain Collective passes are quantity-based and first come, first serve. Passes are subject to price changes as passes sell out at each price tier, and will be available for purchase until entirely sold out.
Articles in this section
- How do pass sales work?
- What do I get when I join the Mountain Collective?
- Is it worth it to purchase the Mountain Collective Pass if I only visit one destination?
- Are there any blackout dates for redeeming my first two days or 50% off tickets?
- How does the third bonus day work?
- Does the Mountain Collective offer buddy benefits?
- Can I buy more than one Mountain Collective Pass for myself?
- What are the multi-resort destinations?
- What is the refund policy for the Mountain Collective Pass?
- Is the Mountain Collective membership transferable to another skier if I'm unable to use it after I've made my purchase?