When a deal has expired, it means the deal has sold out or is no longer available. Some resorts elect to stop selling their tickets on Liftopia around 24 to 72 hours before the start date. When a deal is expired we no longer have any tickets available to sell on that date.
Articles in this section
- Why don't you have any tickets for the resort I want to go to?
- Why can't I book a ticket for the date I want? What does it mean when a deal is expired?
- How do I purchase multiple products in one order? Do you have shopping cart on your website?
- When I was placing my order I received a message stating someone else had purchased my ticket(s), what does this mean?
- I'm having trouble viewing the website, and I'm using Internet Explorer