Tickets are quantity based, we only have so many available to us, as tickets are purchased the price may increase. If the ticket(s) you selected was nearly sold out and someone else was able to complete their purchase before you, you will receive an error message stating your purchase could not be completed.
Articles in this section
- I'm having trouble viewing the website, and I'm using Internet Explorer
- Why don't you have any tickets for the resort I want to go to?
- Why can't I book a ticket for the date I want? What does it mean when a deal is expired?
- How do I purchase multiple products in one order? Do you have shopping cart on your website?
- When I was placing my order I received a message stating someone else had purchased my ticket(s), what does this mean?