To collect your two day Hakuba Valley Ticket either hand the Mountain Collective e-ticket purchase confirmation to the customer service attendant or show your purchase confirmation details directly from your mobile phone screen. Please collect the Hakuba Valley Ticket in person, bring photo ID (a valid passport or driver’s license). Staff may take a photocopy of your photo ID, thank you for your co-operation. You may only collect your two day Hakuba Valley Ticket at the following four ski resort ticket centers as listed below.
Articles in this section
- General Information about Chamonix
- General Information about Hakuba Valley
- General Information about Niseko United
- General Information about Valle Nevado
- How do I redeem my Mountain Collective Pass at Chamonix?
- How Do I redeem my Mountain Collective Pass at Hakuba Valley?
- How do I redeem my Mountain Collective pass at Niseko United?
- How do I redeem my Mountain Collective Pass at Valle Nevado?
- Is the shuttle service available to pass holders at Hakuba Valley, Japan?
- What Chamonix lift ticket will I receive with my Mountain Collective Pass?