Yes, Mountain bike tires come in three common sizes: 26”, 27.5”, and 29” (often referred to as a 29er). 26” wheels are the most common wheel size for mountain bikes. 29" have gained a lot of popularity, as they “roll over” small objects easier. The 27.5" offers the best of both the 26” and 29” wheels.
Articles in this section
- What is lift-served mountain biking?
- What is the difference between lift-served mountain biking and regular mountain biking?
- How much do lift-served mountain biking tickets cost?
- Are there any age restrictions for lift-served mountain biking?
- How do I get my bike on the chairlift?
- What equipment do I need?
- What kind of clothes should I wear?
- Can I rent a bike?
- What are the different types of mountain bikes?
- How do I know what size bike to rent?