Lessons may cost anywhere from $50 for a one hour group lesson to $300 for a private, full day lesson. Lessons are available for all skill levels. Many resorts offer a beginner special, which will include bike and equipment rental, lift ticket, and a lesson. A beginner's package can be an affordable option for the cost-conscious newbie.
Articles in this section
- What is lift-served mountain biking?
- What is the difference between lift-served mountain biking and regular mountain biking?
- How much do lift-served mountain biking tickets cost?
- Are there any age restrictions for lift-served mountain biking?
- How do I get my bike on the chairlift?
- What equipment do I need?
- What kind of clothes should I wear?
- Can I rent a bike?
- What are the different types of mountain bikes?
- How do I know what size bike to rent?