Yes. Mountain biking uses a trail rating system very similar to ski trail ratings. The International Mountain Biking Association uses the standard found here: https://www.imba.com/resources/freeriding/trail-difficulty-rating-system
Articles in this section
- What is lift-served mountain biking?
- What is the difference between lift-served mountain biking and regular mountain biking?
- How much do lift-served mountain biking tickets cost?
- Are there any age restrictions for lift-served mountain biking?
- How do I get my bike on the chairlift?
- What equipment do I need?
- What kind of clothes should I wear?
- Can I rent a bike?
- What are the different types of mountain bikes?
- How do I know what size bike to rent?