A date specific ticket is a ticket that only can be used on the date it was selected.
Articles in this section
- What documents will I need in order to pick up my lift tickets?
- Where do I pick up my tickets?
- How do I pick up my tickets?
- Can tickets be picked up in advance?
- Can I buy an adult ticket for a child, youth, or senior?
- How do I buy Non-Adult Tickets? (Such as Child, Junior, Teen, Senior, Etc.)
- Are my lift tickets mailed to me?
- What is a “date specific” ticket?
- What is a “2 of 3 day” or “3 of 5” day ticket?
- What is a “dateless” ticket?