All purchases on Liftopia are final, and cannot be cancelled, refunded, changed, or transferred, even with a fee. While we know this is rigid, the purchase restrictions are what allow us to sell lift tickets to you at low prices.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I don't use my ticket? Can I get a refund?
- What are the conditions of my purchase?
- Can I use my lift ticket for any day I want, or must I use it for the day purchased?
- What if the weather is bad on the date of my tickets?
- What if the resort closes on the day of my ticket?
- Can I change the resort, skier names, or ticket dates on a lift ticket?
- If I buy a ticket for someone else, do I have to be there to pick it up?