Some resorts will only have tickets for specific age brackets available on Liftopia. You must make sure that you are purchasing the correct ticket for the correct age bracket as many resorts validate tickets with a government issued ID at redemption. If the age bracket you are looking for is not listed, this most likely means the resort has reserved this for sales only on mountain and you will need to purchase directly through the resort (please contact the resort for more questions).
Articles in this section
- What documents will I need in order to pick up my lift tickets?
- Where do I pick up my tickets?
- How do I pick up my tickets?
- Can tickets be picked up in advance?
- Can I buy an adult ticket for a child, youth, or senior?
- How do I buy Non-Adult Tickets? (Such as Child, Junior, Teen, Senior, Etc.)
- Are my lift tickets mailed to me?
- What is a “date specific” ticket?
- What is a “2 of 3 day” or “3 of 5” day ticket?
- What is a “dateless” ticket?