The greatest difference is instead of pedaling up the mountain, ticket holders get to use the chairlift to get you to the top of the mountain and then ride down. Resorts have all sorts of trails for different riding abilities once you reach the top.
Articles in this section
- What is lift-served mountain biking?
- What is the difference between lift-served mountain biking and regular mountain biking?
- How much do lift-served mountain biking tickets cost?
- Are there any age restrictions for lift-served mountain biking?
- How do I get my bike on the chairlift?
- What equipment do I need?
- What kind of clothes should I wear?
- Can I rent a bike?
- What are the different types of mountain bikes?
- How do I know what size bike to rent?